ADR Management Board
The CIC ADR Management Board is one of a number of specialist committees and panels maintained by CIC under the auspices of the Business Panel to which the ADR Panel reports.
The objectives of the CIC ADR Management Board are to:
- Undertake activities which minimise the financial and emotional costs of construction and engineering disputes.
- Act as the reference point within CIC for all matters relating to ADR, and consider all issues relating to ADR including adjudication and mediation that affect CIC’s members.
- Oversee the operations of the CIC as an Adjudicator Nominating Body (ANB), including maintaining the Register of Adjudicators and making nominations.
- Oversee the operations of the CIC Model Mediation Agreement and Procedure, including maintaining the Panel of Mediators and making nominations.
- Oversee the CIC’s participation in the ongoing work of specialist groups, including Government reviews of the ‘Construction Act’ and the Scheme for Construction Contracts.
- Oversee the continued development and publication of CIC Procedures in relation to ADR.
- Provide information and guidance to Government and CIC members on issues relating to ADR.
- Collect and publish data on adjudication.
The ADR Management Board is chaired by Matt Molloy.
For further information about the adjudication that CIC offers, please click here.