Business strategy for the aspiring project professional
This event has finished
12.30pm – 1.30pm
This webinar will provide an introduction to what good strategy looks like and how to develop it, so that the aspiring project professional can develop their career and contribute to an organisation’s strategic direction. They can also avoid having to deliver projects and programmes which are flawed from the outset. Plentiful examples will be given to illustrate the points made.
- Introduction and overview
- Definition(s) of business strategy.
- What are we aiming for? The six sources of sustainable competitive advantage.
- Bad strategy: four common mistakes.
- How do you lose a competitive advantage … and how do you gain it?
- What good strategy looks like: process, components and a few tools.
- A few comments on delivery.
Click here to regsiter for free.
Share this event:
Telephone: 020 7399 7400