CIC Economic and Policy Briefings 2019
This event has finished
Chaired by Rt. Hon. Nick Raynsford, the CIC Economic and Policy Briefings provide regular economic analyses, policy updates and comments on major commercial projects in construction industry. The briefings bring together leading policy-makers, economists and senior industry players to discuss the key topics in an informal setting.
Speakers for the third session:
- Lai Wah Co, Agent, Bank of England
- Phil Stride, Strategic Projects Director – Thames Tideway
- Andy Von Bradsky, Government's Architecture Adviser
£50.00 + booking fee per single session or
£140.00 + booking fee for the remaining four sessions in 2019, this pass is transferable per session so if you are unable to attend a session you can send a collegue in your place.
To purchase tickets click here.
Other 2019 speakers and topics will include:
- Sir John Armitt, National Commission of Infrastructure
- Dr Sadie Morgan, Director – dRRM Architects
- Kate Henderson, National Housing Federation
- Prof Noble Francis, CPA
- Crossrail, HS2, Modular Construction, Hackitt Bill, Renewable Energy, Brexit, Innovation, BIM and more ..
Share this event:
Telephone: 020 7399 7400