ICG Digital Benchmarking Report 2021 Launch
This event has finished
09:00 - 10:00
The Infrastructure Client Group Report, powered by the Smart Infrastructure Index, surveys asset owners and operators who jointly represent over £385bn worth of capital assets and over 40% of the national infrastructure and construction pipeline.
After Mark Enzer, Co-Chair CLC Digital & Data Network, introduces the report, Andy Moulds and Anna Bowskill, Mott MacDonald, will uncover the results of the latest research into the state of the nation for digital adoption and maturity.
This will be followed by a panel of industry thoughts leaders and practitioners, chaired by Melissa Zanocco, Co-Chair of the Digital Twin Hub Community Council, sharing their views and best practice case studies from the ICG Digital Transformation Task Group and Project 13 Adopters including:
- Karen Alford, Environment Agency – skills
- Matt Edwards, Anglian Water – digital twins
- Sarah Hayes, CReDo – Climate Resilience Demonstrator digital twin
- Neil Picthall, Sellafield – common data environments
- Matt Webb, UK Power Networks – digital operating models
- Will Varah, Infrastructure & Projects Authority – Transforming Infrastructure Performance: Roadmap to 2030
Find out how much progress has been made at a time when digital transformation is a critical enabler for solving the global, systemic challenges facing the planet. Click here to register for this free online event.
For any questions or issues, please contact Melissa Zanocco: firstname.lastname@example.org