Masterplanning - Shaping places for people
This event has finished
9.30am – 12.30pm
We all want to create liveable cities in which people thrive and prosper, but how? The Liveable City’s opening seminar focuses on the political process of moving from masterplan visions to action, bringing in experiences from recent years where cities around the world have undergone a remarkable transformation.
Lars Thuesen, Ambassador, Embassy of Denmark
Victoria Hills, Chief Executive, Royal Town Planning Institute
- Patrick Dubeck, Interim AD Regeneration and Economic Development, Greater London Authority
- Rolf Nielsen, Partner, CF Møller
- Tom Bloxham, MBE, Chairman Urban Splash
- Stephen D. Willacy, City Architect, City of Aarhus
- Anna Kerr, Head of International Business Development, White Architects
Click here to book your free place.
Share this event:
Telephone: 020 7399 7400