North East Construction Summit
This event has finished
Time: 9.30am – 4.00pm
Venue: Newcastle Marriott Gosforth Park Hotel, NE3 5HN
Cost: £75 including VAT
The Construction Industry Council, North East are delighted to be holding the North East Construction Summit on Wednesday 20th September. The aim of the Summit is to work with the construction industry leaders from the region and national experts to develop a North East Construction Strategy focussed specifically on the issues, strengths and potential of our region whilst also taking into consideration the national factors affecting the North East.
Topics to be covered include Innovation, People and Skills, Digital Solutions, Productivity and Procurement. Discussion forums throughout the day will bring together the combined thoughts of all delegates present to ensure the resultant strategy encompasses all subsectors of the industry.
We are extremely pleased to announce Mark Farmer, Co-Chair, Constructing Excellence will start the day by presenting on his report, 'Modernise or Die', commissioned by the Construction Leadership Council. This review was intended to provoke debate as to the current and likely future state of the industry and identifies the urgent actions needed to lead a change agenda that will safeguard the industry’s future.
Our other speakers for the day include
- Dale Sinclair, RIBA Ambassador for Collaboration & Technical;
- Dr Stephen Hamil, Director of R&I, NBS;
- Simon Cross, Director, Building Futures Group, BRE; Don Ward, CEO, Constructing Excellence;
- Sarah Fenton, Strategic Partnerships Director, and Marcus Bennett, Research Analyst, CITB;
- Tom Warburton, Director, Investment & Development, and Michelle Percy, Assistant Director Commercial Development, Newcastle City Council;
- Steve Crake, Head of Procurement and Supply Chain, Northumbrian Water.
Exhibition space and sponsorship opportunities are available and if you are interested in those please speak with Catriona for further details firstname.lastname@example.org
To book your place at the North East Construction Summit please contact CENE on 0191 5007880 or email@example.com
Share this event:
Telephone: 020 7399 7400