RICS BIM Northern Ireland Conference
This event has finished
The RICS BIM Northern Ireland conference follows on from RICS BIM suite of conferences which have attracted over 300 delegates throughout the UK, brought together to enhance their Building Information Modelling awareness and understanding of how this big transformation impacts practitioners within the built environment sector. RICS will be hosting this conference in conjunction with the University of Ulster with the aim of creating further networking opportunities across the sector and address the need for collaborative working in developing BIM across the supply chain.
With BIM being equally applicable to support FM and asset management, as it is to design and construction, as well as having an impact to every aspect of the Surveying profession, this conference will offer an insight into BIM implementation across Land, Construction and Property.
Des Armstrong, Director of the Central Procurement Directorate from the Department of Finance and Personnel (Northern Ireland), will be speaking at RICS BIM Northern Ireland Conference 2013. Des will be discussing the Northern Ireland public BIM implementation strategy, with insight into government initiatives in encouraging collaboration and supporting SME access to public procurement opportunities.
Through a mixture of presentations, you will be provided with a clearer understanding of BIM and advice on the level of adoption that is required in Northern Ireland.
RICS will be hosting this conference in conjunction with the University of Ulster, with the aim of creating further networking opportunities across the sector and addressing the need for collaborative working in developing BIM across the supply chain. This conference offers you a fantastic opportunity to discover BIM as a process with demonstrated examples of BIM software and tools in action.
By attending RICS BIM Northern Ireland Conference, you will:
- Through case studies and practical guidance, receive clarity on advantages and challenges faced with when implementing BIM
- Gain insight on managing the complete life-cycle of a BIM Project – from initial phase to operation, as well as utilising BIM in retrofit and refurbishment projects
- Understand the potential business value in obtaining immediate results with the adoption of BIM
- Experience a live BIM workshop offering you the opportunity to see demonstrations of modelling software, the tools and processes
- Network and collaborate with other professionals within the Land, Property and Construction sectors to ensure the BIM process is understood thoroughly
Join us and book your place online today here or call +44(0) 20 7695 1600. Attendance at this event will qualify you for up to 6 hours of CPD
Share this event:
Telephone: 020 7399 7400