The Greener Recovery Festival
This event has finished
9.00am – 1.00pm
In order to meet the UK’s 2050 net zero carbon target, the economic and social recovery from COVID-19 must be green. Parks and green spaces need significant investment that matches their role as vital national assets.
The Greener Recovery Festival takes place between 22 and 26 March 2021, welcoming a diverse and international audience on an accessible online platform. Exceptional thought leaders will gather to debate the greener recovery, with topics ranging from climate to biodiversity action. Key discussions will be around net zero, environmental net gain, adaptation, and natural capital accounting.
Attendees will be able to learn:
- how to challenge systemic racism to widen access to green spaces and diversify the landscape profession
- strategies to mitigate overheating risk at early design stages, including building as well as surrounding environment
- actions to address issues of climate justice and climate equity
- what a nature-led approach means – and why coordinated action in rural and urban environments and at different spatial scales is essential
- what the Nature Recovery Network is, and how it will be delivered
Flexible ticket types are available. You can choose single or multiple-day access, or attend the full event. Early bird rates are available. For more information, visit li-greener-recovery-festival.eventbrite.co.uk.
Share this event:
Telephone: 020 7399 7400