University Campuses - A catalyst for growth
This event has finished
13.00 – 16.30
How do we best integrate university campuses in cities and make them a key driver in development, growth and regeneration? That is a key question for a changing sector that has to ensure that students receive value for money, but also has to enhance the UK’s economy through increased productivity, research and innovation. This seminar will look at the best practices from Denmark and the UK while looking ahead to the university campus of the future.
Andrew Pring, Editor, Education Design and Build, and Higher Education Estates
- Debbie Jackson, Assistant-Director of Regeneration and Economic Development, Greater London Authority
- Jacob Kurek, Partner, Architect MAA, Henning Larsen Architects
- Francesca Fryer, Director, UCL Estates
- Julian S. Robinson, Director of Estates, London School of Economics
- Uffe Gebauer Thomsen, Deputy director, University of Copenhagen
Click here to book your free place.
Share this event:
Telephone: 020 7399 7400