Construction in the age of COVID-19
Posted: 3rd April 2020
Registration is open for a webinar on The impact of coronavirus on jobs in construction and the built environment, to be held on Wednesday, 8th April from 1pm to 3pm.
It will cover all aspects of paid employment in the construction industry during the age of the coronavirus, including the Job Retention Scheme, Furloughing and the Workforce Exchange Programme. Speakers will include Hannah Vickers, CEO of the Association for Consultancy and Engineering (the author of the CLC Job Retention Guidance); Steve Corbett, Head of Client Solutions at Capita Resourcing, who is managing the Government’s Workforce Exchange Programme; together with experts from UHY Hacker Young and Beale & Co who give a view from the accountancy and legal professions.
We have increased the capacity for this webinar. To Register for this webinar please click here.
This first webinar is part of a broader package of thought leadership events on Construction in the Age of Coronavirus being organised by the CIC and ACE. The full line-up of future events is:
- Tuesday, 7 April (12pm) – People in a Pandemic (ACE)*
- Wednesday, 8 April (1pm) – The impact of coronavirus on jobs in construction and the built environment
- Thursday, 9 April (1-30pm) – Communicating in a Crisis (ACE)**
- Wednesday, 15 April (pm) – Self Employed
- Thursday, 23 April (pm) – Turnaround and Recovery
- Monday, 27 April (pm) – Mental Health and Wellbeing
- T.B.A – Construction Contracts in the Age of Coronavirus
- T.B.A – Professional Liability in the Age of Coronavirus
- T.B.A – Dispute Resolution in the Age of Coronavirus
Share this story:
Telephone: 020 7399 7400