Industrial strategy progress report: One Year On
Posted: 24th April 2014
The Industrial strategy: early successes and future priorities progress report sets out in detail the major achievements across the 5 themes and explains the priorities for the year to come and beyond.
The progress report provides a timely update on the eleven sectors:
Oil and Gas
Professional and Business Services
As well as an update on the five cross cutting themes:
- Sector Partnerships: Providing support for all sectors to help increase global competitiveness, support innovation and maximise export potential.
- Technologies: Supporting the development and commercialisation of technologies where the UK has the research expertise and business capability to become a world leader.
- Skills: Working to deliver the skills that employers need, giving businesses more say over how government funding for skills is spent.
- Access to finance: Helping businesses get the finance they need to invest in people and equipment and to grow.
- Procurement: Developing UK supply chains and creating a simpler and more transparent public sector procurement system
Further information, videos and the report can be viewed here.
Share this story:
Telephone: 020 7399 7400