Marketing Yourself Effectively
Marketing Yourself Effectively was a FREE one day workshop which was a ConstructionSkills Partnership initiative developed and run by CIC. The course was aimed at those professionals within the industry who had been made redundant, or were threat, due to the recession. The course aimed to equip people with varying skills to enable them to job hunt more effectively and help them stand out from the crowd.
The course covered the following topics and included practical exercises and discussion:
- Understanding motivation and identifying personal innate strengths.
- How to communicate personal strengths as an elevator pitch.
- How to compose a meaningful CV
- The importance of the covering letter
- How to present yourself at interview verbally and physically to best effect
- Techniques for answering questions to ensure they hit the spot
- Using Recruitment Agents
Share this project:
Telephone: 020 7399 7400