Finance & Governance Committee
The CIC Finance & Governance Committee will advise the Honorary Treasurer and Chief Executive on all issues of CIC financial policy relating to membership subscriptions by reference to the resources available from member associations and institutions and in particular to propose:
- annual membership subscriptions
- the annual accounts for approval by the Board
Terms of Reference for the Finance & Governance Committee
- to propose budgets for approval;
- to monitor income and expenditure against approved budgets; and
- to propose membership subscriptions; and
- to recommend and review governance policies for the Board to agree.
Membership of the Finance & Governance Committee will be agreed by the Board and will include at least five representatives of Full Members.