Construction Industry Summit call for presentations
Posted: 19th January 2016
Presentations are now being invited for the 2016 Construction Industry Summit which is taking place on September 20 & 21 at the Grange Hotel, St Paul's. If you’d like to be on the platform this year, please submit a 300-word summary of your proposed presentation, which will be considered for inclusion by the Conference Advisory Group.
Before submitting your presentation, please note the following:
- Your presentation should be submitted in the name of the person who will present at the Construction Industry Summit
- All presentations must be in English
- Presentations will be selected on the basis of quality, originality and relevance to the Summit
- The Conference Advisory Group cannot accept marketing-derived presentations, or those seeking to promote an individual, company, product or service
- The deadline for submissions is 29 January 2016
Click here to submit your presentation
More information on the 2016 Construction Industry Summit can be found here.
Share this story:
Telephone: 020 7399 7400