Help to Grow scheme
Posted: 24th January 2022
Help to Grow is a £520 million scheme to help owners of small and medium-sized business take their business to the next level. Two Government backed programmes – Help to Grow: Management and Help to Grow: Digital – are designed to help business leaders learn new skills, reach more customers and boost profits.
Help to Grow: Management offers senior business leaders management and leadership training, delivered by Business Schools across the UK.
- You'll create a bespoke growth plan to help your business reach its full potential
- Get 1:1 support from a mentor to apply what you've learned to your business
- Learn from peers and network with businesses just like yours
Help to Grow: Digital offers businesses free, impartial advice on how technology can boost business, delivered through a new online platform.
- Businesses can access free, impartial online support on how digital technology can boost their performance and growth through a new platform.
- Eligible businesses can claim a financial discount covering up to 50% of the costs of approved digital technology up to a maximum of £5,000.
- The support businesses will receive through Help to Grow: Digital will also help them to plan for the future, ensure they are being innovative in how they do business, and give them the best chance to compete and grow.
Share this story:
Telephone: 020 7399 7400