ICE BIM conference 2014
This event has finished
Lancaster London, W2 2TY
ICE BIM is back on October 29 for its fourth consecutive year. The conference is your chance to join 400 senior level delegates to hear presentations and case studies from the top names in the industry.
This year will focus on ‘creating the best digital engineers in the world’ through the implementation of BIM across the supply chain.
Sessions will be broken down into five main themes: BIM and Leadership; BIM and Capital Delivery; Operational BIM; Technology; and BIM for Asset Information Management.
Featuring best practice case studies including:
- Mark Bew discussing UK Government leadership and the ‘hand back’ of BIM to industry
- An overview from Sellafield on the BIM nuclear strategy
- A556 Knutsford to Bowdon Improvement Scheme – The trials and development of a Highways Agency BIM Early Adopter
- BIM for Contractors
- A panel session debating BIM requirements for clients featuring the CEO of Crossrail
- BIM for Asset Information Management
- A look at some new innovations/developments in BIM technology
ICE BIM 2014 will share best practice on delivering BIM within your organisation. Learn from those successfully using it, including early adopters who will guide you through improving efficiency and performance, reducing cost and waste, and adding value for the client.
ICE BIM Conferences attract the most senior speakers, companies, and projects and are the key gathering of the BIM community each year. For the fourth consecutive event, Mark Bew MBE, Chairman – HM Government BIM Working Group, will Chair the conference.
For more information see: ice-bim.com
Share this event:
Telephone: 020 7399 7400