CIC South West is the representative forum for the professional bodies, research organisations and specialist business associations in the construction industry. Chaired by David Pearce (RIBA), CIC South West provides a single voice for professionals in all sectors of the built environment through its collective membership.
- Offer a regional policy forum for professions to debate and respond effectively to consultations that affect the construction sector in the region.
- Engage with Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEP), cultural organisations using CIC as the voice of the construction sector in the South West through regional forums and events.
- Communicate CIC South West policy and activity through regional media and publications.
- Support the professional skills base in the construction sector.
- Engage with ConstructionSkills (CS) to increase awareness of construction professions within the regions’ schools and colleges.
- CIC South West – Events and Activities
- Our committee meets four times a year, where we agree which events the CIC will support or develop.
Please follow this link to access details of all of the construction events taking place in the South West: http://www.cicsouthwest.org.uk